Thursday, September 1, 2011

Chicken Pesto Pizza with Red Grapes


My good girlfriend, April Kennedy and I were chatting the other day about cooking and blogging. She has  a wonderful blog, funky vintage lovely . She wanted a quick 5 ingredient, 30 minute back to school meal and I needed some blogging tips. So, we teamed up. I knew right away I HAD to teach her how to make our
  Chicken Pesto Pizza with Red Grapes - to add a little Napa flair. 
And yes I said grapes, and they are so good!! 
 Check out our video below. 







  • 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
  • 1/3 cup pesto
  • 1 1/2  cups red grapes, halved
  • 8 oz shredded chicken 
  • garlic cloves to taste
  • 4 oz grated mozzarella 
  • 3 Tbsp parmesan
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper 
  1. Heat over to 425 degrees
  2. grease pizza pan, or cookie sheet 
  3. spread pesto over dough
  4. arrange grapes, chicken, cheeses 
  5. add garlic and pepper 
  6. bake 15-20 minutes until crust is brown






Thanks April. That was so much fun. I loved cooking for your family in your beautiful kitchen. This will definitely impress your next dinner guests and yes they will also love the grapes. 

Free printable recipe card now available. 






Click Here To Print
- Pizza inspired from cooking light magazine 


Pin It

8 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Visiting from April at Funky Vintage Lovely (love her). I just scrolled down your blog - amazing recipes, things we will actually EAT (imagine that) and maybe some things I can actually pull off? Oh yes - newest follower my friends, all the way from New Hampshire!

Come check my little 'ol blog out too - www.barefootbysea.blogspot.com

Cali Cooking Couple said...

Love your blog. Seems your kids and ours have an affinity for everything outdoors and healthy. My son asks, "is this healthy?" Prefers to take the cherry tomatoes off the tree over a cookie! Thanks for following the blog. We will keep adding lots of hopefully simple recipes, but then the option to gourmet it up a bit. Plus, maybe you will win the tea towels we are giving away tomorrow as you are in the running!

April Kennedy said...

So I didn't mean that all your recipes had to be simple!! Haha. Just loved that the pizza dough was from a package and you were totally cool with that. Bring on the gourmet too!! Thanks for a super fun afternoon and wonderful pizza.

Jen said...

Just found you from April's blog. This looks so good - I can't wait to try it! And the video was super cute. I'm following now - looking forward to seeing all your recipes!

Cali Cooking Couple said...

April you are going to be Martha before you know it. Jen- Thanks for checking us out and following. We love all your support and love. We love sharing what makes us happy with you.

*Just Fran* said...

My Hubs and I love this pizza and have been making it ever since seeing it in Cooking Light magazine. Delish! Welcome to blogging!

Amander said...

I love watching you two interact! When I saw April's mention on her blog of an Alix, I had a fairly good idea which one it might be! Can't wait to try this!

Kelli and Dallin said...

I just had to tell you guys that this has become a favorite in our house. Delicious! Thank you for sharing your wonderful recipes.

Post a Comment