ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL ???
This week we are featuring TOUCHDOWN dishes that you can bring to your next game day celebration.
Spinach artichoke drip is always on our game day list.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Bunch Spinach Fresh
- 3 Cloves Garlic or whatever you want!
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 Cup Parmesan Grated
- 1 Cup mozzarella - this will depend on what you add to mixture and on top
- 14 oz can Artichoke Hearts
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Paprika Optional
- Heat oven to 350
- Finely chop garlic and put in sauté pan with 2tb butter
- Cook for a few minutes
- Add in spinach and cook until wilted but still bright green
- Remove and put spinach in bowl, set aside
- Put in cream cheese that was brought to room temp in pan on medium-low
- Add in mayonnaise and sour cream and mix together
- Add some of the mozzarella and parmesan
- Take chopped artichoke hearts and add them to pan
- Add Salt, Pepper, and Paprika to taste
- Put in 8 x 8 glass pan
- Add mozzarella to top and a little parmesan
- Cover and place in oven
- When bubbly around outside, remove tinfoil and cook until brown and bubbly all the way through