I don't think there is a more perfect Football game day snack then
My Aunt Christie has been bringing this to games, Christmas, and New Years for decades. It's a staple and only because it is the best I have ever tasted. This simple but very tasty snack is out of bounds!
- 8 oz package of Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 1/4 Cup Mayo
- 1/4 tsp Worchestershire Sauce
- 1/8 tsp Celery Salt
- 1/8 tsp Onion Salt
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Cup Pecans, Almonds or your favorite - amount varies
- Mix all ingredients together except nuts
- On wax paper spread out finely chopped nuts
- Put cheese ball mixture on the nuts spread over wax paper and form into ball or log
- The nuts keep the cheese ball from sticking to wax paper
- Chill and we serve with Wheat Thins
You will love this recipe. Definitely one of my favorites. Thanks to Christie for this amazing recipe.