Chocolate and Peanut butter. Who does not love this combo? We know that you need a go to dessert for the times you have company. This is as an amazing combo, but so so simple!
- 1 box brownie mix - I used Betty Crocker dark or fudge brownies. $.99 at winco!!!
- 2/3 Cup Peanut butter
- 1/3 Cup Peanut butter
- Small handful Semi- sweet chocolate chips
- A splash of Half and half
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp butter
- Make regular brownie mix except oil
- Take 1/3 cup peanut butter and mix with oil, add to rest of batter and mix
- Take 1/3 cup peanut butter and fold into batter
- Bake normal recipe on box
- Melt 1 tbsp butter
- Add peanut butter and chocolate chips, microwave just enough to start melting
- Add powdered sugar, half and half, and vanilla. Mix, should be pourable
- When brownies are done either drizzle over entire brownies or do it when serving.
Simple yet elegant looking and sure to wow any of your guests. The nice thing is these brownies will taste great even if you don't have time to make the sauce.