Didn't Kevin's Apple Sticky Buns look delicious. They tasted just as good. They reminded me of a similar recipe that I made about a year ago. Now you can have some sticky bun variety to share with your company.
- 1 pkg puff pastry defrosted
- 1 1/2 sticks room temperature butter
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans or any nut
- 2 Tbs melted and cooled butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- Cream 1 1/2 sticks butter and brown sugar together
- Place 1 Tbs into each of the 12 muffin cups Divide nuts evenly into the 12 cups.
- Flour wooden board and unroll defrosted puff pastry. Seams left to right.
- Brush on 1Tbs melted butter- leave 1 inch border
- Mix filling brown sugar and cinnamon in separate bowl.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of mixture on pastry evenly. Leave a border.
- Add raisins.
- Roll up tightly like a jelly roll. Cut into 6 even pieces.
- Place in cups on top of pecans
- Repeat with second sheet of puff pastry for 12 total.
Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes. Then invert onto cookie sheet.
This recipe is adopted from the wonder Ina garten. What a wonderful cook.