Now I know that you are thinking seriously more lemons. I am in love with lemons right now. My name sake grandmother would cook me these cookies every time I went to her house and they are my favorite.
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup corn starch
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2+ Tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
- rine of a Lemon
- -Powdered sugar to spread - Can be a whole box you buy at store. All Preference.
1. Mix butter and powdered sugar
2. Add corn starch
3. Add flour and mix
4. Drop teaspoons onto cookie sheet and indent and cook 325* for 15 minutes -
6. Mix frosting butter
7. Add fresh squeezed lemon for juice
8. Grate lemon
9. Add powdered sugar to spreadable consistency.
10. ENJOY !!!!! and then say "this is the best cookie ever"
11. Hide them because you will eat the whole batch.Pin It