Wednesday, June 27, 2012

5k red in the face run

Cali cooking couple is teaming up with the following food bloggers to support a 5k run in the month of september. 
I (alix ) have signed up for 2 runs. 


Color run in Sacramento and The color the skies run in ripon. ( there is a 1 mile and fun run to do with kids after you watch the hot air ballon show in the morning.) 
I am very excited about this and to motivate my children and family to eat healthy and exercise. 


Cindy, Once Upon a Loaf
Amy, She Wears Many Hats
Kristen, Dine & Dish
Bridget, Bake at 350
Katrina, In Katrina’s Kitchen
Robyn, Add a Pinch
Carolyn, All Day I Dream About Food
Krista, Budget Gourmet Mom
Shawn, I Wash…You Dry
Dara, Cookin’ Canuck


we would love to invite all our followers to also run with us and make heathy eating and living a part of your lives.

Yesterday I did 2 miles with my 6 year old son as my motivator.  He did really well and only needed a quick break in the jogging stroller. We will keep you updated. Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment