Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chicken pesto pizza with red grapes

sorry about the wait fokes. My computer was at it limits and kept corrupting my picture files :(
so I had to get a new one :) !!
 it's beautiful and big and in my kitchen so I can cook and blog.

For all those who are waiting for those yummy recipes for our catering event I have one ready for you.....

click here if you want to watch a video of me cooking my yummy pizza with funky vintage lovely yes it is very embarrassing and i myself have only watched it once. 

recipe 

  • 1 pizza dough crust 
  • 1/3 cup pesto
  • 1 1/2 cups grapes- halved
  • 8 oz shredded chicken 
  • 3 cloves garlic 
  • mozzarella cheese 
  • grated Romano
  • 1/4 t black pepper


  1. Heat oven to 450 
  2. spray cookie sheet with pam and lay out pizza dough 
  3. cover with a thin layer of pesto 
  4. add chicken, grapes, cheese and garlic 
  5.  bake for 15-20 minutes 


Thank you cooking light for another great recipe



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment