Wednesday, February 8, 2012

healthy habits coloring chart

Today the topic in my life seemed to be healthy habits and the childhood obesity problem. 
My eldest was having a hard time with dinner tonight so I thought it was time to sit him down and explain to him the food pyramid... He does much better when he understands the "why" behind the rule. He then expressed that he can't remember what healthy food he eats during the day. Me either I told him. So I sat down tonight and made him a coloring chart. (life is just so much better when you can mark/color in your progress). We also talked about exercise and trying new foods. Since I was so proud of my chart I thought I would share it with the rest of you. Wish me luck and let me know how it goes in your household. 

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment